Terms & Conditions
1. Payments need to be completed 7 days prior to the trip.
2. Cancellation Policy*
Cancelation by customer:
Cancelation received 5 days or more prior to the trip, will incur a penalty of 10% per person and has the option to get a refund of 90% or 100% credit for future trips with Shamal.
Cancelation received between 2 - 5 days prior to the trip, will incur a penalty of 25% per person and 75% will be used as credit for future trips with Shamal.
Cancelation received between 1 - 2 days prior to the trip, will incur a penalty of 50% per person and 50% will be used as credit for future trips with Shamal.
Cancelation received within 24 hours of the trip, will incur a penalty of 75% per person and 25% will be used as credit for future trips with Shamal.
Cancelation by Organizers:
If the trip is canceled by the organizers, a 100% refund is to be sent to attendees.
If the trip is canceled for circumstances out of control, we will contact attendees immediately and offer the choice of equivalent services or a full refund.
Cancelation by Covid - 19:
If there's a complete lockdown, there will refund of l00% to attendees.
If there's a proven positive covid - 19 case from one of the attendees, the trip will immediately be canceled, and a full 100% refund will be sent to attendees.
3. Attendees are advised to respect the check-in and check-out times and dates.
4. Sakura Retreat will not be held accountable for the costs of any additional food and activities that are not part of the Sakura Retreat offerings.
5. For any situation beyond our control, Sakura Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the attendee(s) as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
6. Sakura Retreat retains all copyright rights of the photographs, and the material taken during the retreat.
7. Sakura Retreat is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of flights.
8. Attendees must comply fully with any health and safety regulations introduced by Sakura Retreat. Sakura Retreat is not liable for any injuries to the attendee in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
9. Sakura Retreat is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal possessions or valuables.
10. Spaces are limited in Sakura Retreat, therefore any unregistered or unpaid guests will not be allowed to stay at the premises, and would have to leave immediately. This is to say that our existing attendees are not allowed to bring their guests without full registration and payment.
11. Booking and paying for the Sakura Retreat are considered an agreement of the mentioned terms and conditions.