Terms & Conditions
1. Once the 30% deposit has been made, there will be no refund.
2. In the case of testing positive within a week before the retreat, 50% of the total amount will be refunded.
3. In the case of a covid-19 emergency that prevents the attendee(s) from attending the retreat (Such as, including but not limited to, sudden Lockdown, Airport shut down, a new restriction that limits attendees from traveling), 70% of the total amount will be refunded, and the 30% deposit will be held for future rescheduling of the retreat.
4. For any situation beyond our control, Sakura Retreat reserves the right to change bookings, to the extent it seems fit and shall inform the attendee(s) as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred.
5. If the attendee(s) had to cut their stay short for any reason that is due to them, they will not be eligible for any refund.
6. Sakura Retreat will not be held accountable for the costs of any additional food or activities that are not part of the Sakura Retreat offerings.
7. Sakura Retreat is not responsible for the lodging or arrangements outside of the retreat period.
8. Sakura Retreat retains all copyright rights of the information, photographs, and material prepared for and taken during the retreat.
9. Sakura Retreat will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions or valuables.
10. Attendees must comply fully with any health and safety regulations introduced by Sakura Retreat. Sakura Retreat is not liable for any injuries to the attendee in his/her use of the facilities or participation in activities.
11. Sakura Retreat will not accept any responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, trains, buses, or other forms of transport.
12. Sakura Retreat will be arranging transportations for airport pick-up and drop-off, and other arranged activities. Any transportation outside of what is part of the package will not be covered by Sakura Retreat.
13. Booking and paying for the Retreat is considered an agreement to the above terms and conditions.